When travelling upcountry or even in the neighborhood countries of Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan, we are usually presented with many potions in terms of times of travel. The irony is not knowing the pros and cons of either the night bus or the day time bus. Making you informed is our driving factor at UGABUS, and for now, we roll out this informative piece for your knowledge.
- You get to see where your going. If you’re an ardent traveler like me, you would want to see everything on your way especially if you’re going to the place for the first time. So yes when you use the day bus the view is very clear for you.
- It is safer since the driver needs to follow the traffic rules because of all the other cars on the road.
- The buses usually arrive in the area at night which makes it very hard for a first time traveler to make it to their hotels or destinations.
- Loss of property by travelers. This usually happens because of the night arrival at the parks as most of them are filled with goons whose sole purpose of being their is to steal.
- Comfort as you enjoy a slumber on the bus. As a night traveler, i always look forward to sleeping in peace for all the hours on the road. The lights are usually off and it feels like one is in their own bed.I have actually had my best dreams on the bus.
- Arrive time in the new town. Night buses usually arrive in the morning of the next day in the new area and this is usually very good even for first time travelers. it makes it easy for one to move around even without reservations.
- The stop overs are very few when travelling at time and this makes it easy for the person to enjoy their sleep without being disturbed.
- You do not get to see where you’re going as the roads a pitch black because of the time.
- Bad weather. Most night buses encounter bad weather like heavy rains which make it unsafe for the people traveling in the buses and the drivers.
- Theft in the bus. Like any other transportation means, you can never know the person your traveling with and your neighbor might be a thief and this usually happens when we fall asleep.
Now that you have seen what usually happens when travelling both day and night, it is up to you to decide what time works for you better.
Remember, the bet365 casino bonus explained by disney, has amazing cool features to help you on all your travel needs. Check it out http://blog.ugabus.com/slot-machines-at-cache-creek-entertainment/
I remain your ardent traveler xoxo